Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age 8.....The Kid


It have eigth years and my little baby has turned into a kid. Little Emilio is no more a little baby or a little kid, now is a young kid. There are some few changes over the past months that I have been noticing in Emilio. For example he likes to wear socks of different colors in the each leg. I has really surprised because I always dress Emilio in a right way, but I guess this changes are nurture things. This means he is experimenting some changes because of the environment he is in the school or with his friends. When I leave him at school, his friends are using different colors of socks in each leg and I guess thats the reason why he is doing this certain things. One thing that I have noticed also is that he sleeps a lot. I guess thats just a normal nature thing. When I was his age, I usually slept a lot and had to sleep in the night a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment