Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age 11......Growing Up


Every year have been difficult to mantain a single boy and even be a single paren, but I have learned many things been a single parent. Now Emilio is eleven years old and that have been a lot of time taking good care of him. I really enjoy teaching new things like riding a bike, playing soccer, having fun in the right time and studying in most of the time. I think this have been the age in where is growing up like a teen and have the power to control himself, and also distinguish whats right for him and what is wrong. I have always tell him to do the right things, to learn new things that could help him in the future. I think the hardest part of a human being is growing up because thats the age in which many people sometimes fail or they have a lot of success. He has been a great kid and he will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment