Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age 13.....Challenges of a teen parent

Being now a teen parent has been different for me and different for Emilio, because know this is where some problems start to arrive. Some challenges that have presented to me in the past years of being a teen parent are that know he wants to go out at everytime and sometimes he complains because I dont let me go. He usually gets mad, and when we are eating he dosent talks to me because he is mad. One thing also that I have to take control is when to get him to study because he is know getting lazy. Know there is also a big challenge and its that know he is looking out for girls. Well in that kind of things is not doing bad but I guess there is need to be a control. I remebered that days when I looked out for girls, it was really fun! Emilio have brougth me many challenges but I now how to control it and have good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment