Saturday, May 15, 2010

Age 3!

It being so long since my baby was born and every time I go check my baby he is sleeping or he is playing with his favorite teddy bear. So once I decided to play with my beautiful baby and I got his favorite teddy bear. He started to cry, I didn't know what to do at that moment because I always did him the same trick and he did cry. I think we developed a stranger anxiety, this anxiety they developed around the age of 8 months but know that he is 3 I guess he has this anxiety. Always that I see my baby crying I grab him and create a sort of attachment to feel that my baby is protected and I feel some responsive parenting, which means that I'm a good parent. Also that way he can developed familiarity. Sometimes in the night I need to wake up and feed the baby, get him to the bathroom, sing some songs and put it back to sleep. This was very stressful because I needed to wake up sometimes at 1 a.m., at 4 a.m, at 8 a.m., at noon, while I'm taking lunch, and when I'm working in the computer. I still love my baby eventought I have to do all this hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment