Saturday, May 15, 2010

Age 2


Now my baby can walk and do somethings, but there is one thing that I need to work with my baby and its potty training! or as many people knows it bathroom time! hahaha. This is very funny since know I need to teach my baby how to poop and pee on the right spot in the pot. I remembered when my dad had to potty trained me, know I need to do it to my little and beautiful baby! I remembered somethings that I learned in my psychology class about potty training and there where very helpful but now i can potty trained my baby in my way. The first time to when I went with my baby in the bathroom and it was very difficult and somethings happened that maybe there are not appropriate to share them. The days passed and I was showing my baby how to do poop and pee in the right spot in the pot. Finally I had an advanced and now I can rest from potty trained my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment