Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age 14.....Partying Starts


As many teen parents know this is the age of partying and going to parties and everything. Emilio does not stay behind. He is asking me if I could go and let me go to parties where there are no adults or any kind of protection that could keep him secure. For example tha last time there was going to be a party at a friend house. I know this stories because I experienced it when I was a young kid. So he asked me if he could go and have some fun, I know there where going to be any adults, but I trust on him that he would behave good and will not drink or consume drugs. I have known my child since the day he was born and he is a very responsible and good caring guy. Many other parents have tell me that I should be careful in the way I raise my kid, but I know how to care for him. I think Im that kind of parents who let do their kids what ever they want, but they need to be safe and doing right things. I think Im most of a permissive parent than a Authoritative parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment