Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age 7.....Learning new Things

Little Emilio is now learning new things, just like the post tittle says. He is now in first grade and he is having a good developing stage. He likes to do many things like play soccer, watch T.V., hang out with his friends and many other things. He also learned a new thing, to us the computer and chat with his friends. Thats a big step because he can now learned all the technology that have arrived in these days. He also now all the number from 1-100 and nows already the ABC. I think little Emilio is a very inteligent kid and he is also very helpful at home. Most of the time we his playing with his toys but most of the time also he is helping me in keeping me working on my things. He likes to help and everything that I need. I really love little Emilio and I can say that he is a blessing of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment